COVID-19 Guidelines for Safe Play
Our team has developed the following policies to ensure the safest possible experience for all in attendance:
- All attendees MUST take a self-assessment before arrival. Those experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 or have/had a confirmed case in their household must stay home. (Symptoms are outlined below in the “When Not to Attend” section)
- Staff will be required to wear face masks if social distancing cannot be maintained.
- Hand sanitizer will be located at every field at the scorer’s table.
- Proper social distancing spacing will be taken at all INFO tents and when interacting with league staff.
- Reducing the amount of people at each site by limiting only one (1) parent/person per player.
- Digital thermometers will be used to check temperatures of EVERYONE IN ATTENDANCE before entering the facility.
- Social distancing should be maintained except on the field of play. If it cannot then a face mask to be worn.
- Should bring their own water with name clearly labeled. No coolers or water will be provided on field and water bottles SHOULD NOT BE SHARED.
- Face masks are NOT required during game play but are to be worn when not playing if social distancing measures cannot be taken.
- No Touch Rule – No hugs, high fives or post game handshakes.
- No touching of game balls with hands.
For Team Coaches:
- Face masks are required during coaching but are recommended.
- Coaches should always have a face mask on them and should wear it when addressing their teams or interacting with any player if social distancing measures cannot be achieved.
- No team huddles.
- Coaches should make every effort to maintain social distancing on the team bench and sideline areas.
- Face masks will not be required during game play but should be worn at all other times when social distancing measures cannot be taken.
- Only referees can physically touch game balls.
- In the event a stick check is required, referees will be asked to use hand sanitizer and a put-on latex gloves to check players stick. These items will be available at every scorer’s table.